Connecticut Literary Festival
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Connecticut Literary Anthology
Connecticut Literary Festival in conjunction with the Central Connecticut State English Department is excited to announce the first annual CT Literary Anthology featuring Nutmeg state authors. The literary anthology will include fiction, creative nonfiction, and poetry by Connecticut writers. The book will premiere at the 2020 Festival.
What to Submit:
- Fiction (2,500 words max)
- Poetry (2 poems max)
- Creative Nonfiction (2,500 words max)
- Submit PDF Files.
- No previously published work.
- Submissions will be open from January 4 until March 31, 2020.
- Complete the submission form.
- Authors paid with one complimentary copy of the anthology.
- Authors must reside in the state of Connecticut by January 1, 2020.
- NOTE: Reading is blind, so the author’s name should not appear on the manuscript. On first page put title and word count (for prose). Page number your manuscript.
- Please note if your submission is fiction, nonfiction, or poetry on the first page.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted, with immediate notification if accepted elsewhere.
- Published and emerging writers (of all ages) are encouraged to apply.
- email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Anthology